,
When I was just eight,
I entered to the shool,
now that I´m mature
I will tell you the truth.
English´s classes were bad,
english´s teachers were wrong,
when I got into the class,
none motivation at all.
Many things to learn,
all the topics on the board,
wasting time in vain,
each student getting bored.
Emphasis on icfes,
grammas as you suppose,
vocabulary, listening and speaking?
I don´t know, Where did they go?
I wasn´t good at English,
I didn´t take an English course,
through effort and lots of activities
I have been achieving my goal.
No dynamics, no activities,
YES a lot of book work,
if you wish to be a good teacher,
throw all of this on the floor.


3 de mayo de 2010 a las 22:31
3 de mayo de 2010 a las 22:36
Wonderful Lina! You're so good at this..
11 de mayo de 2010 a las 7:38
Suuuuuuuuuuuuper nice your poem babe!!! I really liked it and I completely share your feelings about your English classes 'cause so were mine! I just hope you comment comething back in my blog...jaja!!!..NICE JOB!!!!